|Company Name||Slogan Inc.|
|Founded||October 24, 2005|
|Capital||442,244,200 yen (including capital reserves)|
|Business activity||Provision of services to new industries, centering on human resource support|
|Number of employees||110 (including full-time executives) as of April 2021|
|Major stockholders||Our executive members, employee stock ownership, Reapra Ventures Pte. Ltd.; XTech Ventures Co., Ltd.; Dream Incubator Inc.; Growin’ Capital Co., Ltd.; Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd.; gooddays Holdings Co., Ltd.; General Incorporated Association RCF; and others|
|Banks of account||Mizuho Bank, Resona Bank, Shoko Chukin Bank, Kiraboshi Bank|
|License||Fee-charging Employment Placement Business Provider（License number from Minister of Health, Labour and Welfare: 13-ユ-302267）|
|Affiliate and investing companies|
- October 2005
- Slogan, Inc., was established in Kanda-nishiki-cho in Chiyoda Ward (with capital of 3,000,000 yen).
- June 2006
- It started to run Goodfind
- August 2006
- It increased capital to 7,000,000 yen (allocation of new shares to the executive members).
- October 2007
- It published the first issue of OB/OG Guidebook (currently Goodfind Career Magazine).
- June 2008
- It increased capital to 10,000,000 yen (allocation of new shares to the executive members).
- October 2008
- It relocated the headquarters to Kanda in Chiyoda Ward.
- August 2011
- It expanded the area of the headquarters into two floors.
- June 2012
- It established the Kyoto Office in Shijo-karasuma in Kyoto.
- August 2012
- ・It relocated the headquarters to Minami-aoyama in Minato Ward and expanded the area.
- ・It relocated the Kyoto Office within Shijo-karasuma and expanded the area.
- February 2014
- The book Ote-wo Ketta Wakamono-ga Atsumaru Shiru-hito-zo-shiru Kaisha(Asahi Shimbun Publications), which provided cooperation, was released.
- May 2014
- It started at full scale a business of mid-career employment support.
- November 2014
- It relocated the Kyoto Office to the ninth floor of the same building and expanded the area.
- March 2015
- It increased capital to 11,960,000 yen (allocation of new shares to the employee stock ownership).
- April 2015
- It expanded the area of the Tokyo headquarters (in Minami-aoyama in Minato Ward) into two floors.
- June 2015
- It established Slogan Coent LLP to start capital investment into ventures.
- September 2015
- It increased capital to 44,496,000 yen (allocation of new shares to the executive members and employee stock ownership).
- March 2016
- It established the Osaka Office in Umeda in Osaka.
- August 2016
- It increased capital to 182,409,200 yen (allocation of new shares to Reapra Ventures Pte. Ltd. and employee stock ownership).
- October 2016
- It established Slogan Advisory, Inc., and TeamUp, Inc., as group companies.
- April 2017
- It started the FastGrow business.
- March 2018
- It started a capital and business alliance with Growin' Partners Inc.
- April 2019
- It increased capital to 372,238,200 yen (allocation of new shares to XTech Ventures Co., Ltd., Dream Incubator Inc., and RCF).
- July 2019
- It increased capital to 442,244,200 yen (allocation of new shares to Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd., and gooddays Holdings Co., Ltd.).
- October 2020
- It introduced its new working style initiatives “Shape New Work”
- January 2021
- It reorganized the offices in Kansai.
- ・It consolidated the offices in Kansai into the Kyoto Office.（It closed the Osaka Office.）
- ・It relocated the Kyoto Office within Sanjo Kawaramachi.
- The book Shapers:Thinking Method for Creating New Industries, written by Yutaka Ito, Founder and CEO of Slogan,Inc.,was released.
- March 2021
- It merged Slogan Advisory, Inc.